The advantage is having one day operation with micro motor at our clinic is that we use micro motor slower than many clinics in industry who makes rush work and intend the finish the surgery faster. This makes better quality than one day Fue operations. The most preferred hair transplantation method by majority of hair transplantation centers in Turkey is Fue. Most of the centers and specialists use micro-motor during graft removal in Fue technique. Fue motor is a device which rotates by 4000 cycles per minute. Hair follicles are removed by tips with diameters 0.5 mm to 1.5 mm.
The device is used with a pedal operated by foot during graft removal. It is important to adjust the rotation speed. Very high speeds may damage to hair tissue and capillaries. The diameter of the needle is adjusted according to the thickness of the hair strands, length of the needle is also adjusted according to the depth of the hair root and grafts are removed without breaking the hair roots and damaging to the hair tissue.
A risky part of Fue motors is that hair roots may be broken when they are not used according to growth direction of the hair strand and these roots may not produce hair strand after transplantation. Number of grafts removed within one session is high.
Furthermore, some specialists use a stable needle or punch instead of Fue motor. In this technique, roots are less likely to be damaged; however number of grafts that will be removed in one session decreases.
Why FUE Hair Transplant Procedure with our Clinic?
Although many different equipments are used, the important issue is experience and knowledge of the specialist
- No risk of visible scars even if you have short hair after having FUE hair transplant with micro motor
- Donor area (where hairs were removed) looks unchanged
- More hairs per graft
- Natural hairlines
- Extremely quick recovery after treatment (3 days for donor area)
- No deep wounds, nerve bundles remain intact
- No severe swellings after the treatment
- No need to use a scalpel
- No need for stitches
- No severe pain during or after the treatment
- Local anaesthesia (like a dentist treatment)
- The patients can drive home by themselfs after the treatment
- The result is natural and not noticeable